Write For Us!
Thank you for your showing interest in sharing your precious ideas for DevOpto! Guest posts are an excellent way for us to educate our community on a different perspective and approach of topics outside of our team’s capabilities.
- To provide our community with unique tips, tools, and different strategies that will ultimately help them become better with their lives.
- To give our community useful hacks and tips that they can put to action immediately after reading our blog post.
- To share our distinctive view on specific topics that will give our community different perspective.
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Kindly submit your post using Google Docs and share it with our Content Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Length: Aim for a minimum for 500 words per post.
- Kindly ensure that your post is well-written, should be original (Avoid Plagiarism Please!), never been published anywhere on the internet, and free of any grammatical errors.
- The article should be helpful, friendly, and informative. Giving a sense of humor in the article is fine as long as it’s not offending.
- Kindly avoid being overly self-promotional in the post, but feel free to link to your website.
- We would highly appreciate if you find a way to link back to some of our posts that relate to the topic you’re writing about.
- Include at least one high-res image (free copyright) in your post.
If you have any questions, kindly email us using the email provided above or through our Contact Page. Thank you!